Welcome to JG1!
- This is the genome browser for JG1, the Japanese reference genome sequence.
- JG1 is the Japanese reference genome sequence constructed by integrating three de novo assembled genomes of Japanese male individuals.
- The three genomes were assembled by means of hybrid scaffolding of sequence contigs from PacBio long reads and Bionano optical contig maps, and doubly-polished by PacBio long reads and Illumina short reads.
- The three genomes were then meta-assembled to fill the gaps and major allele was employed in each segregating sites among the three individuals.
- The chromosomal identity and orientation of the meta-assembled scaffolds were identified with genetic and radiation hybrid maps.
- For more details please see the technical notes in the Download page of jMorp.
How to use JBrowse
- Browsing JG1
- scroll the main panel to the left or right until you see the genomic position you want to see
- or by dragging the red box or by clicking the arrow buttons
- you can also enter specific coordinate in the box (like chr10:48725748..135534747) and click the Go button
- zoom in (+) or zoom out (-) by clicking the magnifying glass buttons button
- Loading annotation tracks
- click the check boxes of your interest in the "Available Tracks" column
- Highlighting a specific region of interest
- click the yellow marker icon right to the Go button and select a region to highlight in the main panel
- Sharing the screen your are looking at
- click the Share button to show the URL that specifies all the information of the screen
For more details